B14F1 LEXUS - Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor Malfunction
B14F1 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor
- Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Seatback Peltier Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Climate Control Controller
- Faulty Seat climate Control ECU
How is the B14F1 LEXUS code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14F1 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14F1 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14F1 LEXUS MeaningOutputs from the Seat Climate Control Controller stop if one of the following occurs: 1) the temperature sensor of the Seat Climate Control Controller is open or shorted; or 2) the temperature sensor is damaged and its output value does not change
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14F1 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals