B14EB Possible Causes
- Faulty Intake Door Actuator
- Intake Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Intake Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How do I fix code B14EB
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14EB code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14EB code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14EB Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14EB MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Intake Door Actuator. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Intake Door Actuator is not to factory specifications.
B14EB More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14EB code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B14EB Information for specific makes
- B14EB SUBARU Intake Door Actuator Lock