B14EB SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Intake Door Actuator
- Intake Door Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Intake Door Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel
How do I fix code B14EB SUBARU
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14EB SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14EB SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14EB SUBARU Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14EB SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Panel monitors the Intake Door Actuator. The A/C Control Panel sets the OBDII code when the Intake Door Actuator is not to factory specifications.
B14EB SUBARU More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14EB SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals