B14C2 Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Seat Back Blower
- Passenger Seat Back Blower harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Seat Back Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How do I fix code B14C2
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B14C2 Tech NotesB14C2:11 Passenger Seat Back Blower Circuit Short To Ground
Cost of diagnosing the B14C2 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14C2 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14C2 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14C2 MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Passenger Seat Back Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Seat Back Blower is not to factory specifications.
B14C2 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14C2 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals