B14C2 MERCURY - Passenger Seat Back Blower Circuit Short To Ground
B14C2 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Seat Back Blower
- Passenger Seat Back Blower harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Seat Back Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How is the B14C2 MERCURY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14C2 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14C2 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14C2 MERCURY MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Passenger Seat Back Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Seat Back Blower is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14C2 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals