B14C0 Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Seat Cushion Blower
- Passenger Seat Cushion Blower harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Seat Cushion Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How do I fix code B14C0
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14C0 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14C0 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14C0 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14C0 MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Passenger Seat Cushion Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Seat Cushion Blower is not to factory specifications.
B14C0 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14C0 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals