B14C0 LINCOLN - Passenger Seat Cushion Blower Circuit Short To Ground
B14C0 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Seat Cushion Blower
- Passenger Seat Cushion Blower harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Seat Cushion Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How is the B14C0 LINCOLN code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14C0 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14C0 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14C0 LINCOLN MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Passenger Seat Cushion Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Seat Cushion Blower is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14C0 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals