B14BD Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Seat Cushion Blower
- Driver Seat Cushion Blower harness is open or shorted
- Driver Seat Cushion Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How do I fix code B14BD
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14BD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14BD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14BD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14BD MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Driver Seat Cushion Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Driver Seat Cushion Blower is not to factory specifications.
B14BD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14BD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals