B14BD MERCURY - Driver Seat Cushion Blower Circuit Short To Ground
B14BD MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Seat Cushion Blower
- Driver Seat Cushion Blower harness is open or shorted
- Driver Seat Cushion Blower circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Seat Control Module E (SCME)
How is the B14BD MERCURY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B14BD MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14BD MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14BD MERCURY MeaningThe Seat Control Module E (SCME) monitors the Driver Seat Cushion Blower. The SCME sets the OBDII code when the Driver Seat Cushion Blower is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14BD MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals