B14B6 Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay
- Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B14B6
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B14B6 Tech NotesB14B6:12 Snow Plow Output Circuit Short To Battery
B14B6:14 Snow Plow Output Circuit Short To Ground or Open
Cost of diagnosing the B14B6 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14B6 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14B6 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14B6 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Snow Plow Output Circuit. This DTC sets in the BCM if the voltage is detected or no current draw is detected on the Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay control circuit.
B14B6 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14B6 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals