B14B6 FORD - Snow Plow Output Circuit Short
B14B6 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay
- Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay harness is open or shorted
- Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B14B6 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B14B6:14 Snow Plow Output Circuit Short To Ground or Open
What is the cost to diagnose the B14B6 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B14B6 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14B6 FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Snow Plow Output Circuit. This DTC sets in the BCM if the voltage is detected or no current draw is detected on the Rear Heated Seats/Customer Access Relay control circuit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14B6 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals