B14B4 Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Seat Heater Module
- Passenger Seat Heater Module harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Seat Heater Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
How do I fix code B14B4
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B14B4 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14B4 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14B4 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14B4 MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Passenger Seat Heater Thermistor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Seat Heater Thermistor is not to factory specifications.
B14B4 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14B4 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals