B14B4 SUBARU - Passenger Seat Heater Thermistor Circuit Short Circuit
B14B4 SUBARU Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Seat Heater Module
- Passenger Seat Heater Module harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Seat Heater Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Condition (A/C) Control Module
First diagnose B14B4 SUBARU code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B14B4 SUBARU code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B14B4 SUBARU code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B14B4 SUBARU Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B14B4 SUBARU MeaningThe Air Condition (A/C) Control Module monitors the Passenger Seat Heater Thermistor. The A/C Control Module sets the OBDII code when the Passenger Seat Heater Thermistor is not to factory specifications.
B14B4 SUBARU More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B14B4 SUBARU code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals