B1474 Possible Causes
- Faulty Battery Saver Power Relay
- Battery Saver Power Relay harness is open or shorted
- Battery Saver Power Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1474
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1474 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1474 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1474 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1474 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Battery Saver Power Relay. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Battery Saver Power Relay is not to factory specifications.
B1474 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1474 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1474 Information for specific makes
- B1474 CHRYSLER Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Performance
- B1474 DODGE Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Performance
- B1474 HYUNDAI Driver Curtain Airbag Resistance Too Low
- B1474 JEEP Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Performance
- B1474 KIA Driver Curtain Airbag Resistance Too Low
- B1474 RAM Channel 5 Audio Speaker Output Circuit Performance