B1448 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Park Sense
- Wiper Park Sense harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Park Sense circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1448
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1448 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1448 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1448 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1448 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Park Sense. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Park Sense is not to factory specifications.
B1448 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1448 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
B1448 Information for specific makes
- B1448 BUICK Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 CADILLAC Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 CHEVROLET Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 GMC Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 HYUNDAI Passenger Occupant Classification Sensor Defect
- B1448 KIA Passenger Occupant Classification Sensor Defect
- B1448 PONTIAC Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 SATURN Accessory Power Relay Circuit