B1448 - Wiper Park Sense Circuit Short To Battery
B1448 Possible Causes
- Faulty Wiper Park Sense
- Wiper Park Sense harness is open or shorted
- Wiper Park Sense circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1448 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1448 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1448 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1448 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Wiper Park Sense. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Wiper Park Sense is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1448 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1448 BUICK Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 CADILLAC Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 CHEVROLET Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 GMC Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 HYUNDAI Passenger Occupant Classification Sensor Defect
- B1448 KIA Passenger Occupant Classification Sensor Defect
- B1448 PONTIAC Accessory Power Relay Circuit
- B1448 SATURN Accessory Power Relay Circuit