B13F4 Code - Right Rear Side Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
|B13F4 code possible causes
- Faulty Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor
- Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module (PAM)
|How is the B13F4 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B13F4 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B13F4 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B13F4 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B13F4 code meaning?The Parking Assist Control Module (PAM) monitors the Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor. A continuous and on-demand Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that sets in the PAM when the Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor signal circuit is shorted to battery voltage.
|Need more information with the B13F4 code?Need more information on how to fix the B13F4 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals