B13F4 MERCURY - Right Rear Side Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
B13F4 MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor
- Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Assist Control Module (PAM)
First diagnose B13F4 MERCURY code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B13F4 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B13F4 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B13F4 MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13F4 MERCURY MeaningThe Parking Assist Control Module (PAM) monitors the Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor. A continuous and on-demand Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) that sets in the PAM when the Right Rear Active Park Assist Sensor signal circuit is shorted to battery voltage.
B13F4 MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13F4 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals