B13B5 - Rear Center Sensor Circuit Short To Battery
B13B5 Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Center Sensor
- Rear Center Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Center Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Aid Module (PAM)
How is the B13B5 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B13B5 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B13B5 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13B5 MeaningThe Parking Aid Module (PAM) monitors the Rear Center Sensor. The PAM sets the OBDII code when the Rear Center Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13B5 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals