B13B5 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Center Sensor
- Rear Center Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Rear Center Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Parking Aid Module (PAM)
How do I fix code B13B5 FORD
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B13B5 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B13B5 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B13B5 FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B13B5 FORD MeaningThe Parking Aid Module (PAM) monitors the Rear Center Sensor. The PAM sets the OBDII code when the Rear Center Sensor is not to factory specifications.
B13B5 FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B13B5 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals