B1385 - Oil Level Lamp Circuit Open
B1385 Possible Causes
- Faulty Oil Level Lamp
- Oil Level Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Oil Level Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
How do I fix code B1385?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1385 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1385 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1385 MeaningThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oil Level Lamp. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oil Level Lamp is not to factory specifications.
B1385 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1385 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1385 BUICK Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 CADILLAC Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 CHEVROLET Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 GMC Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 HYUNDAI Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
- B1385 KIA Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
- B1385 PONTIAC Device Ignition START Circuit