B1385 Code - Oil Level Lamp Circuit Open
|B1385 code possible causes
- Faulty Oil Level Lamp
- Oil Level Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Oil Level Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
|How is the B1385 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1385 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1385 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1385 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1385 code meaning?The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Oil Level Lamp. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Oil Level Lamp is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1385 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1385 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1385 code information for specific makes
- B1385 BUICK Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 CADILLAC Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 CHEVROLET Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 GMC Device Ignition START Circuit
- B1385 HYUNDAI Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
- B1385 KIA Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
- B1385 PONTIAC Device Ignition START Circuit