B1385 HYUNDAI - Front-Passenger Side Airbag Resistance Circuit Short To Battery
B1385 HYUNDAI Possible Causes
- Faulty Front-Passenger Side Airbag
- Front-Passenger Side Airbag harness is open or shorted
- Front-Passenger Side Airbag circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Supplemental Restraint System Control Module (SRSCM)
How do I fix code B1385 HYUNDAI
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1385 HYUNDAI code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1385 HYUNDAI code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1385 HYUNDAI Possible Symptoms
- Air Bag Warning Light ON
B1385 HYUNDAI MeaningThe Side Airbag located in driver and passenger seat protects passenger head and shoulder. The Side Airbag consists of airbag and inflator. The airbag reduces the impact of a collision by filling up gas. Inflator keeps gas and uses it to deploy airbag on collision. The Supplemental Restraint System Control Module (SRSCM) sets the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) if it detects that the resistance of Side Airbag is not to factory specifications.
B1385 HYUNDAI More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1385 HYUNDAI code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Precautions for SRS “AIR BAG” and “SEAT BELT PRE-TENSIONER” Service
- Never probe the electrical connectors on air bag, side air curtain modules or seat belts.
- Never disassemble or tamper with safety belt buckle/retractor pretensioners, adaptive load limiting retractors, safety belt inflators, or probe the electrical connectors.
- Do not use electrical test equipment to check SRS circuits unless instructed to in this Service Manual.
- Before servicing the SRS, turn ignition switch OFF, disconnect both battery cables and wait at least 3 minutes. For approximately 3 minutes after the cables are removed, it is still possible for the air bag and seat belt pre-tensioner to deploy. Therefore, do not work on any SRS connectors or wires until at least 3 minutes have passed.