B132B Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Stop/Turn Lamp
- Left Stop/Turn Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Left Stop/Turn Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B132B
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B132B Tech NotesB132B:11 Left Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
B132B:15 Left Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Battery or Open
Cost of diagnosing the B132B code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B132B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B132B Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B132B MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Left Stop/Turn Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Left Stop/Turn Lamp is not to factory specifications.
B132B More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B132B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals