B132B MERCURY - Left Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short
B132B MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Left Stop/Turn Lamp
- Left Stop/Turn Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Left Stop/Turn Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Faulty Stop Lamp Switch
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B132B MERCURY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
B132B:15 Left Stop/Turn Lamp Circuit Short To Battery or Open
What is the cost to diagnose the B132B MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B132B MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B132B MERCURY MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Left Stop/Turn Lamp. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Left Stop/Turn Lamp is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B132B MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals