B1322 - Driver Door Ajar Circuit Short To Ground
B1322 Possible Causes
- Faulty Driver Door Ajar Switch
- Driver Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Driver Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B1322 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1322 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1322 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1322 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Driver Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Driver Door Ajar Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1322 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals