B1225 Code - Open In The In-Car Temperature Sensor Circuit
|B1225 code possible causes
- Faulty In-Car Temperature Sensor
- In-Car Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- In-Car Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
|How is the B1225 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1225 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1225 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1225 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1225 code meaning?The Climate Control Unit monitors the In-Car Temperature Sensor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the In-Car Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1225 code?Need more information on how to fix the B1225 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B1225 code information for specific makes
- B1225 ACURA Open In The In-Car Temperature Sensor Circuit
- B1225 CHRYSLER Rear Wiper Indicator Control Circuit Low
- B1225 DODGE Rear Wiper Indicator Control Circuit Low
- B1225 HONDA Open In The In-Car Temperature Sensor Circuit
- B1225 JEEP Rear Wiper Indicator Control Circuit Low
- B1225 RAM Rear Wiper Indicator Control Circuit Low