B1225 ACURA - Open In The In-Car Temperature Sensor Circuit
B1225 ACURA Possible Causes
- Faulty In-Car Temperature Sensor
- In-Car Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- In-Car Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Climate Control Unit
How is the B1225 ACURA code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1225 ACURA code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1225 ACURA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1225 ACURA MeaningThe Climate Control Unit monitors the In-Car Temperature Sensor. The Climate Control Unit sets the OBDII code when the In-Car Temperature Sensor is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1225 ACURA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals