B1213 - Seat Sliding Motor
B1213 Possible Causes
- Faulty Seat Sliding Motor
- Seat Sliding Motor harness is open or shorted
- Seat Sliding Motor circuit poor electrical connection
How is the B1213 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B1213 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1213 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1213 MeaningThe seat sliding motor is installed to the seat cushion frame.
The seat sliding motor is installed with the driver seat control unit.
Slides the seat frontward/ rearward by changing the rotation direction of sliding motor.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1213 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- B1213 FORD Passenger Seatbelt Buckle Pretensioner Deployment Control Circuit
- B1213 INFINITI Seat Sliding Motor
- B1213 LINCOLN Passenger Seatbelt Buckle Pretensioner Deployment Control Circuit
- B1213 MERCURY Passenger Seatbelt Buckle Pretensioner Deployment Control Circuit
- B1213 NISSAN Seat Sliding Motor