B11C1 - Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch General Electrical Failure
B11C1 Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch
- Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B11C1 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B11C1 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B11C1 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11C1 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects an open from the right rear door ajar circuit.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11C1 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals