B11C1 FORD - Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch General Electrical Failure
B11C1 FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch
- Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch harness is open or shorted
- Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B11C1 FORD code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B11C1 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B11C1 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B11C1 FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B11C1 FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Passenger Side Rear Door Ajar Switch. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the BCM detects an open from the right rear door ajar circuit.
B11C1 FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B11C1 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals