B118D Code - BSM Indicator Light Right Circuit Malfunction
|B118D code possible causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
|How is the B118D code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B118D code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B118D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B118D code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B118D code meaning?The Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Right. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module right performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light right circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
|Need more information with the B118D code?Need more information on how to fix the B118D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B118D code information for specific makes
- B118D MAZDA BSM Indicator Light Right Circuit Malfunction