B118D MAZDA - BSM Indicator Light Right Circuit Malfunction
B118D MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B118D MAZDA code
The cost of diagnosing the B118D MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B118D MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B118D MAZDA Meaning
The Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Right. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module right performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light right circuit is detected 48 times continuously.