B118D MAZDA - BSM Indicator Light Right Circuit Malfunction
B118D MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
First diagnose B118D MAZDA code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B118D MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B118D MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B118D MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B118D MAZDA MeaningThe Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Right. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module right performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light right circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
B118D MAZDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B118D MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals