B118C Code - BSM Indicator Light Left Circuit Malfunction
|B118C code possible causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
|How is the B118C code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B118C code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B118C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B118C code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B118C code meaning?The Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Left. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module left performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light left circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
|Need more information with the B118C code?Need more information on how to fix the B118C code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B118C code information for specific makes
- B118C MAZDA BSM Indicator Light Left Circuit Malfunction