B118C - BSM Indicator Light Left Circuit Malfunction
B118C Possible Causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B118C code
The cost of diagnosing the B118C code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B118C Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
The Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Left. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module left performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light left circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
B118C Information for specific makes
- B118C MAZDA BSM Indicator Light Left Circuit Malfunction