B118C MAZDA Possible Causes
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left harness is open or shorted
- Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Indicator Light Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module
Cost of diagnosing the B118C MAZDA code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B118C MAZDA code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B118C MAZDA Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B118C MAZDA MeaningThe Blind Spot Monitoring (BSM) Control Module monitors the BSM Indicator Light Left. The BSM Control Module sets the OBDII code when the BSM Control Module left performs measurement at 0.01 s intervals and a short to ground in the BSM indicator light left circuit is detected 48 times continuously.
B118C MAZDA More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B118C MAZDA code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals