B113F Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Switch
- Rear Climate Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Rear Climate Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module
How do I fix code B113F
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B113F code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B113F code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B113F Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113F MeaningUnder normal operation, the ground is provided to the rear climate control switch through the circuit. When the switch is pressed, ground through an internal resistor is sent to the Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) module through the circuit. The Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module sets the OBDII when the module senses no voltage drop on the switch output circuit, indicating an open circuit.
B113F More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B113F code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals