B113F FORD - Rear Climate Control Switch Circuit Short to Battery
B113F FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Switch
- Rear Climate Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Rear Climate Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B113F FORD code
The cost of diagnosing the B113F FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B113F FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113F FORD Meaning
Under normal operation, the ground is provided to the rear climate control switch through the circuit. When the switch is pressed, ground through an internal resistor is sent to the Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) module through the circuit. The Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module sets the OBDII when the module senses no voltage drop on the switch output circuit, indicating an open circuit.