B113E Code - External Boot/Trunk Release Switch Signal Stuck Low
|B113E code possible causes
- Faulty External Boot/Trunk Release Switch
- External Boot/Trunk Release Switch harness is open or shorted
- External Boot/Trunk Release Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
|How is the B113E code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B113E code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B113E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B113E code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B113E code meaning?The Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the External Boot/Trunk Release Switch. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the External Boot/Trunk Release Switch is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B113E code?Need more information on how to fix the B113E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals