B113E - External Boot/Trunk Release Switch Signal Stuck Low
B113E Possible Causes
- Faulty External Boot/Trunk Release Switch
- External Boot/Trunk Release Switch harness is open or shorted
- External Boot/Trunk Release Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
How is the B113E code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B113E code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B113E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113E MeaningThe Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the External Boot/Trunk Release Switch. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the External Boot/Trunk Release Switch is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B113E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals