B113E Possible Causes
- Faulty External Boot/Trunk Release Switch
- External Boot/Trunk Release Switch harness is open or shorted
- External Boot/Trunk Release Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM)
How do I fix code B113E
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B113E code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B113E code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B113E Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113E MeaningThe Liftgate/Trunk Module (LTM) monitors the External Boot/Trunk Release Switch. The LTM sets the OBDII code when the External Boot/Trunk Release Switch is not to factory specifications.
B113E More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B113E code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals