B113D Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Switch
- Rear Climate Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Rear Climate Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module
First diagnose B113D code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B113D code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B113D code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B113D Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113D MeaningUnder normal operation, the ground is provided to the rear climate control switch through the circuit. When the switch is pressed, ground through an internal resistor is sent to the Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) module through the circuit. The Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module sets the OBDII when the module senses continuous voltage drop on the switch output circuit.
B113D More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B113D code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals