B113D MERCURY Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Climate Control Switch
- Rear Climate Control Switch harness is open or shorted
- Rear Climate Control Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module
Cost of diagnosing the B113D MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B113D MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B113D MERCURY Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B113D MERCURY MeaningUnder normal operation, the ground is provided to the rear climate control switch through the circuit. When the switch is pressed, ground through an internal resistor is sent to the Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) module through the circuit. The Rear Audio and Temperature Control (RATC) Module sets the OBDII when the module senses continuous voltage drop on the switch output circuit.
B113D MERCURY More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B113D MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals