B112B - Steering Wheel Module Missing Message
B112B Possible Causes
- Faulty Steering Wheel Module
- Steering Wheel Module harness is open or shorted
- Steering Wheel Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How is the B112B code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the B112B code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B112B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B112B MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Steering Wheel Module. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Steering Wheel Module is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B112B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals