B112B FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty Steering Wheel Module
- Steering Wheel Module harness is open or shorted
- Steering Wheel Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
First diagnose B112B FORD code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the B112B FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B112B FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B112B FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B112B FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Steering Wheel Module. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Steering Wheel Module is not to factory specifications.
B112B FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B112B FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals