B109B Code - License Plate Light
|B109B code possible causes
- Faulty License Plate Light
- License Plate Light harness is open or shorted
- License Plate Light circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B109B code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B109B code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B109B code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B109B code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B109B code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the License Plate Light. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the License Plate Light is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B109B code?Need more information on how to fix the B109B code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|B109B code information for specific makes
- B109B CHRYSLER Panel Model Door 2 Control Circuit/Performance
- B109B DODGE Panel Model Door 2 Control Circuit/Performance
- B109B FORD License Plate Light
- B109B JEEP Panel Model Door 2 Control Circuit/Performance
- B109B LINCOLN License Plate Light
- B109B MERCURY License Plate Light
- B109B RAM Panel Model Door 2 Control Circuit/Performance