B109B FORD Possible Causes
- Faulty License Plate Light
- License Plate Light harness is open or shorted
- License Plate Light circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B109B FORD
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B109B FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B109B FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B109B FORD Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B109B FORD MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the License Plate Light. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the License Plate Light is not to factory specifications.
B109B FORD More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B109B FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals