B1099 Possible Causes
- Faulty Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light
- Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light harness is open or shorted
- Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
How do I fix code B1099
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the B1099 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the B1099 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary widely across the country, and even within the same city. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
B1099 Possible Symptoms
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
B1099 MeaningThe Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light is not to factory specifications.
B1099 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the B1099 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals