B1099 MERCURY Code - Right Parking Position Light
|B1099 MERCURY code possible causes
- Faulty Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light
- Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light harness is open or shorted
- Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
|How is the B1099 MERCURY code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the B1099 MERCURY code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the B1099 MERCURY code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are B1099 MERCURY code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is B1099 MERCURY code meaning?The Body Control Module (BCM) monitors the Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light. The BCM sets the OBDII code when the Front or Rear Right Parking Position Light is not to factory specifications.
|Need more information with the B1099 MERCURY code?Need more information on how to fix the B1099 MERCURY code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals