U3004 FORD - Accessory Power Relay
- Faulty Accessory Power Relay
- Accessory Power Relay harness is open or shorted
- Accessory Power Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U3004 Ford Description
The Power Steering Control Module (PSCM) monitors various inputs and outputs of the Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS) system in order to keep the system operating at peak capacity. Information provided by sensors (steering torque, vehicle speed, vehicle travel distance, etc.) are all compared to programmed and learned information. Likewise, outputs like the motor and steering rack (travel) are tested against programmed and learned information. This test generates a RVC for a new PSCM when directed to do so from pinpoint test. A RVC is required to order a new PSCM and to document billing for payment.