U3001 FORD - Control Module Improper Shutdown Performance
U3001 FORD Possible Causes
- Seat calibration routine did not complete successfully
- Faulty Driver Front Seat Module (DSM)
- Driver Front Seat Module harness is open or shorted
- Driver Front Seat Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the U3001 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U3001 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U3001 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U3001 FORD MeaningThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) can be set in the Driver Front Seat Module (DSM) if the seat calibration routine has not been completed successfully.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U3001 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals