U2100 FORD Code - Initial Configuration Not Complete
|U2100 FORD code possible causes
- Seat calibration routine did not complete successfully
- Faulty Driver Front Seat Module (DSM)
- Driver Front Seat Module harness is open or shorted
- Driver Front Seat Module circuit poor electrical connection
|How is the U2100 FORD code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|What is the cost to diagnose the U2100 FORD code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U2100 FORD code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are U2100 FORD code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
|What is U2100 FORD code meaning?This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) can be set in the Driver Front Seat Module (DSM) if the seat calibration routine has not been completed successfully.
|Need more information with the U2100 FORD code?Need more information on how to fix the U2100 FORD code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals