U2050 - No Application Present ABS Module
U2050 Possible Causes
- Reprogram Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-Lock Brake System Module circuit poor electrical connection
How is the U2050 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U2050 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U2050 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U2050 MeaningThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors itself for corrupt or missing files. The ABS Module will sets the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when one or more calibration files are missing/corrupt.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U2050 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals