U2023 - Fault Received From External Node
U2023 Possible Causes
- Faulty Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System Module harness is open or shorted
- Anti-Lock Brake System Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Instrument Cluster (IC) Module
How is the U2023 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U2023 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U2023 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U2023 MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when the Instrument Cluster (IC) Module fault received from an external node or Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module fault received from the external node.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U2023 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals