U1A08 - Telematics Antenna Short
U1A08 Possible Causes
- Faulty Telematics System Antenna
- Telematics System Antenna harness is open or shorted
- Telematics System Antenna circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Telematics Control Unit (TCU)
How is the U1A08 code repair?Start by checking the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
What is the cost to diagnose the U1A08 code
Labor: 1.0The cost to diagnose the U1A08 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U1A08 MeaningThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when the Telematics Control Unit (TCU) detects a Telematics System Antenna short-circuited.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the U1A08 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals